Oregonian – Under the Wire
Delve Into Diverse Art World
BY BOB HICKS 12/1/2011
Oregonian review of the Welcome to My World exhibition at 23 Sandy Gallery, featuring a half page color photo of Kerry Davis’ sculptural construction Under the Wire.
About the GalleryRoll-Up is an artist-run contemporary exhibition space. We are not currently accepting submissions. If you'd like to receive exhibition announcements, please contact us to be added to our list.
HoursFriday–Saturday, 12–5 pm and by appointment.
- Oregonian, Spooky Side of Art
- Oregonian 7 Art Exhibitions To View This Fall
- Willamette Week 5 shows in January 2017
- Willamette Week Favorite Shows June 1-7
- KPTV Good Day Oregon
- Classical, Formal, Rigorous: the Collages of Eunice Parsons
- The Southeast Examiner – Eunice Parsons
- Portland Monthly – Five Shows Not to Miss
- Oregon ArtsWatch – Leaping Darkness
- Oregonian – Under the Wire