Oregonian – Under the Wire
Delve Into Diverse Art World
BY BOB HICKS 12/1/2011
Oregonian review of the Welcome to My World exhibition at 23 Sandy Gallery, featuring a half page color photo of Kerry Davis’ sculptural construction Under the Wire.
About the GalleryRoll-Up is an artist-run contemporary exhibition space. We are not currently accepting submissions. If you'd like to receive exhibition announcements, please contact us to be added to our list.
HoursFriday & Saturday, 12-5 PM and by appointment.
- Willamette Week 5 shows in January 2017
- Willamette Week Favorite Shows June 1-7
- KPTV Good Day Oregon
- Classical, Formal, Rigorous: the Collages of Eunice Parsons
- The Southeast Examiner – Eunice Parsons
- Portland Monthly – Five Shows Not to Miss
- Oregon ArtsWatch – Leaping Darkness
- Oregonian – Under the Wire