Oregon ArtsWatch – Leaping Darkness
From Shadows to Light
Portland artists Anna Daedalus & Kerry Davis discuss their photogram-based works on view through April 2–29 at Portland State’s Littman Gallery
BY ANNA DAEDALUS & KERRY DAVIS 4/4/2015
Editor’s note: ArtsWatch asked Portland artists Daedalus and Davis to explain how they developed the striking three dimensional photograms now on display at Portland State University’s Littman Gallery.
See the full article here
About the GalleryRoll-Up is an artist-run contemporary exhibition space. We are not currently accepting submissions. If you'd like to receive exhibition announcements, please contact us to be added to our list.
HoursFriday–Saturday, 12–5 pm and by appointment.
- Oregonian, Spooky Side of Art
- Oregonian 7 Art Exhibitions To View This Fall
- Willamette Week 5 shows in January 2017
- Willamette Week Favorite Shows June 1-7
- KPTV Good Day Oregon
- Classical, Formal, Rigorous: the Collages of Eunice Parsons
- The Southeast Examiner – Eunice Parsons
- Portland Monthly – Five Shows Not to Miss
- Oregon ArtsWatch – Leaping Darkness
- Oregonian – Under the Wire