Kelly Saxton, Weeds on view September 7-29.
BY BRIANA MILLER
New paintings by Portland-based artist Kelly Saxton exude a bewitching lushness. With titles like “Weed Ball” and “Looking out my back door at weeds,” they get to the heart of Saxton’s practice of closely examining the near-at-hand natural world.
Eunice Parsons: On a Tear for 100 years
Brian Cutean 3/3/2016
Five Portland Art Shows You Can’t Miss this September
First Thursday of fall! We’ve got you covered with our must-see list of September shows.
BY MEGAN HAVERMAN 9/2/2015
From Shadows to Light
Portland artists Anna Daedalus & Kerry Davis discuss their photogram-based works on view through April 2–29 at Portland State’s Littman Gallery
BY ANNA DAEDALUS & KERRY DAVIS 4/4/2015
Editor’s note: ArtsWatch asked Portland artists Daedalus and Davis to explain how they developed the striking three dimensional photograms now on display at Portland State University’s Littman Gallery.
See the full article here
Delve Into Diverse Art World
BY BOB HICKS 12/1/2011
Oregonian review of the Welcome to My World exhibition at 23 Sandy Gallery, featuring a half page color photo of Kerry Davis’ sculptural construction Under the Wire.
About the GalleryRoll-Up is an artist-run contemporary exhibition space. We are not currently accepting submissions. If you'd like to receive exhibition announcements, please contact us to be added to our list.
HoursClosed for the summer.
- Oregonian, Spooky Side of Art
- Oregonian 7 Art Exhibitions To View This Fall
- Willamette Week 5 shows in January 2017
- Willamette Week Favorite Shows June 1-7
- KPTV Good Day Oregon
- Classical, Formal, Rigorous: the Collages of Eunice Parsons
- The Southeast Examiner – Eunice Parsons
- Portland Monthly – Five Shows Not to Miss
- Oregon ArtsWatch – Leaping Darkness
- Oregonian – Under the Wire